Effective Date: November 14, 2019
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
To ask us questions about the Policy or for any other reason, or exercise any rights identified in the Policy, please contact us at:
960 Enchanted Way, Suite 110
Simi Valley, CA 93065
- INFORMATION THAT WE MAY OBTAIN
Personal Information: If you fill any forms to provide any information to us on the Website or make purchases through the Website, you may be asked to provide certain kinds of “Personal Information,” including your name, email address, address, or phone number. Please do not submit any categories of information that we do not request, and do not submit any kinds of confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information, such as Social Security numbers, medical information, financial account information, or passwords or other means to access any email or other accounts.
Children’s Information/Age Limitations: The Website is not intended for use by children or persons under eighteen (18) years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under 18 and no person under age 18 may provide any Personal Information or other information to or on the Website. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn that a person under age 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will make attempts to delete any such Personal Information.
Automated Data-Collection Methods: When you visit the Website, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (“OS”) running on your device, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Website. We also collect information about how you use the Website, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata, and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions. We may use some or all of the following automated data collection methods:
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Your web browser may include a function that permits you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you do so, you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
- Web Beacons: Pages of the Websites may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics or information.
- Google Analytics: The Website, as well as third parties, may use Google Analytics cookies to collect aggregate information about how users visit the Website. You can review Google Analytics’ data practices here, and may install a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on here.
- Server Logs: We may track information about your visit to the Website and store that information in web server logs.
- Social Media Plugins: Some pages of the Website may use social media plugins to aid social media sharing. We do not control any of the content from the social media plugins and recommend that you review these third parties’ privacy policies.
Do Not Track Signals: Certain web browsers allow users to provide “do not track” signals to websites. The Website does not respond to “do not track” signals.
- USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may collect and use the Personal Information we collect for certain purposes, including the following purposes:
- Presenting and providing content to you, and operating and improving the Website;
- Providing services to you and communicating with you concerning our services and your account;
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- Creating and securing of your account on our network;
- Identifying you as a user in our system;
- Improving our products, services, and Website, and how we operate our business;
- Understanding and enhancing your experience using our Website, services, and products;
- Providing and delivering our services and products that you request;
- Responding to your comments or questions and for our support team to provide related services;
- Sending you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages, and modifications or updates to the Policy, Website, or other terms where applicable, and other messages;
- Communicating with you about promotions, upcoming events, news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners, and for our other marketing purposes;
- Linking or combining your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Permitting you to access and interact with interactive features of the Website;
- Monitoring and analyzing site traffic, usage, trends, and activities related to our services or the Website, and diagnosing technical problems, administering the Website, or providing or displaying content;
- Protecting, investigating, and deterring against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity; and
- For any other purpose that you request or with your consent.
We do not sell, rent, lease, or share your Personal Information with third parties, but we may share your Personal Information with others in the following circumstances:
- If information is “anonymized,” meaning it cannot be used to identify you;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide Personal Information, including to third-party payment processors, fulfillment centers, or shipping companies;
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, contractors, service providers, partners, and other third parties we use to support our business. If we share information with a third party, we ensure that such third parties provide at least the same level of data protection as required by this Policy;
- To comply with any enforceable subpoena, government or regulatory request or demand, investigative demand, court order, law or legal process;
- To enforce or apply our legal rights and to defend against legal claims;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others, including for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred. Additionally, in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the Personal Information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information; or
- With your consent.
- DATA PROTECTION
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Information you submit via this Website and to ensure that such Personal Information it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. These security measures, however, cannot guarantee that any information that we possess will be completely secure. By using the Website, you expressly acknowledge that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through the Website and that any information provided by or received by you to or from the Website is provided at your own risk.
If you create a user account, the information that you submit within the account is protected by your password. You are not permitted to share your password or account information with any third party, allow any third party to access your account, or access the account of any third party. You will bear full responsibility if a third party accesses your account. We will not ask you for your password.
If you enter payment information into any portal on the Website, the information (with the exception of credit card or debit card information as noted in Section 1 of this Policy) is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
- DATA RETENTION
We retain information for the time reasonably necessary to provide services requested by you, or for purposes stated in this Policy. We will delete any payment information that we possess upon request.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code section 1798.83 allows you to request information about our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You can make such requests of us at the following contact information:
960 Enchanted Way, Suite 110
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Within thirty (30) days of receiving an express written request, we will provide a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding year, along with the names and addresses of those third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. We reserve the right not to respond to requests submitted in ways other than those specified above.
If you are a resident of California and do not want us to disclose your Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, please notify us of such using the contact information provided above, and clearly state your request, name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. Upon receipt of your express written request, we will remove your name from lists we share with other companies as soon as reasonably practicable.
Though the Website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, if you are a California resident under the age of eighteen (18), and have registered to use the Website, California Business and Professions Code section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. You can do so by contacting us at info@ tikvahealth.com. If you make such a request, please identify where the content or information is posted on the Site so that we can attempt to remove the post from public view or anonymize the content or information such that you cannot be identified. This removal process cannot ensure complete removal, for example, if content or information remains visible because a third party has copied the posting or reposted the content or information posted by the minor.
- EMAIL OPT-OUT RIGHTS
By providing us with your email address, you give us permission to send you emails about our services, products, and other updates. You have the right to opt out of receiving future marketing, promotional, or emails from us at any time by following the instructions set forth in any such emails, including by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email. Even if you opt out of such communications, we may nevertheless transmit non-promotional communications to you, such as communications concerning our business relationship with you or about your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change Personal Information if we believe that the requested change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We reserve the right to modify and revise the Policy at any time. The Effective Date of the Policy is set forth at the top of this webpage, and this Policy supersedes any and all prior versions. If we materially change the way we collect, use, or disclose your Personal Information, we will notify you prior to said change by email and/or by inserting a prominent notice on the Website.